I often get asked about STEM PD opportunities, and while there are a number of awesome conferences to attend, this virtual one is a teacher favorite.
Elementary STEM Con & Beyond is the STEM PD event of the year! Some professional development just really hits the mark. ❤️
- 45+ sessions, panels, and interviews from 25+ passionate educators
- 30+ hours of video & live sessions
- Daily freebies, raffles, & giveaways
- Private conference Facebook group to interact with presenters and win prizes
- Bonus Bundle of 13 STEM resources for all attendees
Session Topics include:
- Integrating STEM with literature and content standards in multiple content areas
- Authentic STEAM
- Culturally responsive STEM/STEAM
- Social-emotional learning & STEM/STEAM
- Makerspaces & Builder Clubs
- Special education & STEM/STEAM
- Augmented Reality apps
- Distance learning approaches & modifications
- Green screen
- The EDP, helping kids deal with failure, questioning methods, and many more!
Continuing Ed. Credit:
See FAQ on the registration page for the most up-to-date information, fees, and deadlines.
We have the following options:
- Conference certificate (all teachers)
- 2 CEUs through UC Santa Barbara Extension (all teachers)
- Up to 25 CTLEs through University of Rochester (NY teachers)
- Up to 25 STEM Clock Hours through CSTP (WA teachers)
- Up to 25 CPDUs through (IL teachers)
One of my favorite parts of STEM Con? Live panels! This year’s panels are going to be ah-mazing! Diverse and inclusive read alouds? So important and there are so many amazing books, especially picture books, that I can’t wait to hear about!
Speaking of books, the authors above? Some of the BEST! Not only are their books right up there for me with permanent library spots, but they are just lovely, inspiring, and interesting people.
I can’t wait!
My sessions are about Impostor STEM and coaching a robotics team. These are both near and dear to my heart!
I hope to “see” you there!