The DataStax Apache Cassandra Certification™ has grown in popularity over the past 3 months. So much so that we are often asked how the process works and what to expect – so we have decided to show you how the exam works and how to prepare for the exam.
Please note: You will NOT sit the exam during this session.
What we will cover
- The content we recommend to prepare for the exams
- How to register for the exam and how to access the online portal
- What is required for exam : your ID, a camera, good bandwidth and what to expect
- Using MENTIMETER, we will do a dry run of the exam with 60 questions to answer in 90 minutes. NOTE: This is not the real exam
- We will also provide you with additional resources and reading that will help you prepare
Please note: We run this event monthly. The content is the SAME in all sessions. Pick the 1 most convenient for you.
Tuesday 9 February: 5:00pm UTC
The workshop will be recorded.
- Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- YouTube Streaming links will be sent out prior to the workshop, and the sessions will be recorded
If you have any technical questions feel free to post them to our dedicated community space