Join us for this powerful learning and networking opportunity, get inspired to commit to making a difference for our community and workplace!
This year’s theme of “Our Collective Power: LATINOVATE 2020” will facilitate critical dialogues on timely issues Latinos face in the workplace and showcase best practices and stories to inspire individuals to become leaders. The year 2020 is instrumental in setting the stage for the youngest and fastest-growing diverse talent pool. Our future depends on our ability to strengthen our communities, collaborate, and increase our visibility as one collective group.
This event is targeted to ERGs, Latinx professionals, emerging leaders, and diversity champions (college students are encouraged to attend too!)
Key objectives of this program:
- Learn key statistics and ways you can shape the future of our Latinx workforce through an assessment.
- Hear from a panel of Latino executives about their plan to create a more collective workforce.
- Engage in an open dialogue to address your own personal career barriers or objectives, or ways to pay it forward.
- Network with powerful leaders, ERG/BRG members, and recruiters!
5:30pm – 6:15pm | Registration
6:15pm – 7:15pm
- Welcoming Remarks – HACE & Host Sponsor
- Panel Discussion
- Q & A
7:15pm – 8:00pm | Networking
Access to this event is limited and based on a first-come basis.
Ticket includes hors d’oeuvres and beverages.
Moderator & Speakers: