This special 2-hour seminar is designed for first-time self-defense students and will address the following threat scenarios:
- How to break free from an attacker who grabs you without warning.
- How to avoid being taken to the ground by a determined attacker.
- How to escape from underneath an attacker who has you pinned.
Additional Topics Covered
- The Four-Phase Attack Strategy Used by Most Predators
- The 6 Most Important Women’s Self-defense Techniques
- Critical Safety Strategies to Reduce Your Risk
- How to Avoid the “Triangle of Victimization”
This seminar will be taught by instructor(s) certified through Gracie University to teach the Women Empowered program.
Absolutely no experience is necessary! The seminar is designed for first-time students and is suitable for ages 13 and up (Note: girls under 18 must be accompanied by an adult). The seminars will last approximately two and a half hours.