This is a no holds barred, jam-packed event where we get to talk openly about workplace transformation topics- from attracting and retaining high skilled talent and behavioral change to innovative emerging tech trends and growth mindset.
We will begin at 9:00 am and end at 3:00 pm.
Happy Hour Mixer 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Purpose Driven Leadership
- Growth Mindset
- After the transformation- Skills, Talent, and Tech
- Agility in Emerging Tech
- Bias Towards Action, what’s next?
We are in a time of digital transformation and now is the time to come together as a local community . Attendees who participate in this event will:
- Become an expert on how to take their organization beyond transformation
- Network and connect with a like-minded community of women
- Stay relevant in a fast changing environment
- Gain focus on the next right step
- Learn about Business Agility
Continental breakfast and lunch is included. Dietary restrictions will be accommodated. Happy Hour is a cash bar.
Can’t make it out on February 21st? Join us on August 21st at the last InnovateHer summit of 2020!
This year’s event speakers include:
- Shayna Atkins, CEO of ATKCO, Inc.
- Parissa Behnia, CEO of Sixense Strategy
- Tatjana Bobic, Director of Digital Products at BMO Financial Group
- Tiana S. Clark, Microsoft365 Marketing Director Enterprise Commercial
- Christy Clement, Co-Founder of Velocity Made Good, LLC
- Kim Lewis, Co-Founder of CurlMix
- Lori Lovens, Advisor & Coach and Speaker Innovation Savvy, Inc.
- Foram Sheth, Co-Founder & Chief Coaching Officer at Ama La Vida
- Dominique Jordon Turner, CEO, Chicago Scholars
- Brian Weinthal, Trial Lawyer at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C
Join our InnovateHer Transformation Community for updates on exciting upcoming events and the latest information.