The Fair Finance Fund is dedicated to helping local food and farm businesses grow and thrive in Ontario. If you need working capital for things like developing new markets, seasonal inputs, new distribution channels, or a new local supply chain, we’re here to help. The information session provides you with an overview of what we offer, what you need to know, and how to apply.
Why choose the Fair Finance Fund?
- Affordable loan offerings
- Loans available for social enterprises across the agri-value chain (retail, distribution, processing, waste, input, producers, etc.)
- Quick and easy application process
- A group of sustainable farms, food processors and markets
- We are with you every step of the way; we have a pool of mentors that help you develop, change or expand your business
Presentation will be for the first 25 minutes, afterwards an open Q&A, zoom in at any time!
Wednesday, January 20 at 11:00am (EST)
Wednesday, February 17 at 11:00am (EST)
Wednesday, March 16 at 11:00am (EST)
Wednesday, April 20 at 11:00am (EST)
Social Finance Specialist
Chelsie Hunt is the social finance specialist for Fair Finance Fund. Her background is within the financial sector, working first as a quant then transitioning into environmental finance. She has worked with experts researching the financialization of the agricultural sector, at Mennonite Economic Development Associates on blended finance projects in countries around the world, and many consultancies in the impact investing sector.
For more information or to schedule a one on one with our team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org