A full week dedicated to NO FLUFF skill-based workshops and panels to inspire and help women and girls level up, and pick-up STEAM skills to apply at work or launch their business – Happy IWD 2021!
– No Code Fundamentals
– Social Media Hacks
– Community Building
– PR/Pitching Workshops
– Product Management 101 Workshops (Agile Principles, Deisgn Thinking, Negotiation, Roadmapping and more)
– Recruiter:Job Seeker chats + Networking
- 6 PM ET: [Workshop] Women in Tech: Become a Conference Speaker – Upasna Gautam, Product Manager @ CNN + TEDx Speaker
- 10 AM ET: [Panel] Fund Raising for Minorities and Women of Color – Ankita Vashista, StrongHer Capital
- 12 PM ET: [Workshop] How to Build a Community as a Startup – Michelle Kwok, CEO & Co-founder @ FLIK
- 6 PM ET: [The Ultimate Workshop For Jobseekers] Break into FAANG with a top resume – Nikta Gupta, Founder @ FAANGPath
- 10 AM ET: [Worshop] Product Design Interview
- 12 PM ET: [Panel] Scaling Products and Teams – Megan Murphy, VP of Product at Hotjar
- 6 PM ET: [Panel] Transioning from Product Management to Product Marketing – Bhavna Batra Sehgal, Product Marketing @ Google
- 12 PM ET: [Workshop] Building an Authentic Brand – Kt McBratney, Co-founder & Chief Brand Officer @ OwnTrail
- 6 PM ET: [Workshop] How to build an MVP – LiveRoom Media Team
- 6:30 PM ET: LIVE Interactive Music Concert – LiveRoom Media Team
- 10 AM ET: [Workshop] Going from Zero to 100 on Your Career: Clarifying Your Path & Pursuing a Strategic Job Search – Rachel Serwetz, CEO & Founder @ WOKEN
- 6 PM ET: [Panel] How To Start And Launch a Podcast – Montana Blair & Jasmin Escher, Co-hosts of To That Point
- 1 PM ET: [Workshop] Build Your Own Website: No Code Required! – Miykaelah Sinclair, UX Mentor
Who Is Event For:
– Aspiring Founders
– Tech Professionals
– Job Seekers
– Recruiters Looking to Hire Talent
Stay tuned! More exciting updated to follow including.
– Democratize FREE STEAM education for women and girls so they can excel at work – build and launch profitable businesses.
– Reduce pay gap and gender inequality in tech through skill building and education
– Support women/girl led ventures
This event is absolutely FREE. You will receive an access pass and more info closer to the event date.
Co-organizers and Speakers From:
- Live Room Media
- To That Point
- Parachute Media
- ParlayMe – the interactive Tech News Platform of Startups, Investors, Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders
Products by Women is a diverse global community for women in innovation and tech. By signing up for this event you’ll be signed-up for our newsletter. No hard feelings but if the PBW newsletter isn’t for you. Here’s where to unsubscribe from this list!