Goodwill of Greater Washington’s Unarmed Security & Protective Services Job Training Program provides you with the skills needed to obtain entry-level employment in a fast-growing and exciting industry.
Step 1: Register for the Information Session to learn program details, benefits, and considerations for enrollment.
Participants in our Job Training Program can earn the following industry-recognized certifications:
- Unarmed SPO, Special Police Officer
- VA DCJS, Department of Criminal Justice
- Baton, Handcuffing, Aerosol Weapons Spray
- First Aid/CPR AED
Leveraging virtual technology and interactive learning tools this class will be delivered online via Zoom.
- Classes begin June 25, 2021.
- The program length is six (6) weeks, part-time with classes Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- With Covid-19 safety precautions taken into consideration, the majority of class instruction is currently delivered online, with very limited in-person interaction.
For more information about our programs and services, visit DC Goodwill Training.
Have questions on the program? Please contact: Lisa Bauer at 703-376-4399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Goodwill of Greater Washington:
Goodwill of Greater Washington is an approved non-profit charitable 501(c)(3) organization (Federal Tax ID: 53-0196588). Our mission is to transform lives and communities through the power of education and employment. Learn more about us: http://www.dcgoodwill.org